Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm back

Sorry I have not been blogging. I have been all over the place these past few weeks including the AF meet in San Diego. I kind of felt it was only right that I went out there. Even though I only talked to Freddy on aim and never met him prior, I had to go out there out of respect. He may be the most influential figure in the growth of the scene in the US. By going there, it also put the pressure on peeps who didn't show to the meet to show up next year since we flew from the other side of the country just to be there. It is the same time every year, no one locally really had an excuse to not be there. It showed people that the Liberty members are not just people who frequent the forums because we are bored, we are hardcore enthusiasts. Next year, we will be back with more members and possibly cars too.

Everyone was friendly and they showed the crew lots of love. If I give shoutouts, I will be here all day and leave out people by accident which might cause them to get offended so I won't go there. All I got to say is thank you for having me and showing not just me, my boy too (who doesn't post that much on the forums) lots of love.

Hopefully, we moved in the right direction in uniting the entire US vip scene. Dallas/Houston, I will be done there too in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment