Friday, November 20, 2009

DiVIPci code

In a couple months, it will be my 5th year that I have been deeply involved in the vip scene. Out of the 5, I would say that 3 of those years have been spent studying the Japanese style on a hardcore level. I went under the surface and got on a pyschological level. It got to the point where I can predict some of these cars next moves based off of the styles they are going for. There is a code and once you crack it, it all becomes so simple. Cracking it is the hard part. I don't think anyone can dissect it in dept like I feel I can. I am not trying to boast, I am just trying to get a reaction out of what I am about to say. Either you strongly agree with that comment and want to know more or you strongly disagree with that comment and are interested in hearing what I have to say just so you can feel right.

I have been working on long detailed project that will not only put you in the minds of a hardcore Japanese vip tuner, it will help you understand what works and doesn't. You will not need photoshop to know that your ideas will work and come out the way you want them to. I can't drop any more details in regards to exactly what I am doing or when it will come out. This blog may even disappear. . . Consider this a leak

2 comments:

  1. So true, photoshop is a great tool to see if you can really pull off a look or not. Sometimes it takes a week or day to figure out if the look is right, but sometimes it only takes seconds to realize that the look is wrong.

    ReplyDelete