Friday, December 25, 2009

2010

2010 will be the last year modding my Q. I said it before but I will repeat it. I have had a nice long run, acomplished things I would of never dreamed of and gotten the car to levels I could have only imagined. All good things must come to an end and if I don't offically announce an ending, there will never be one. Truth is, I could redo my entire car 30 times over in my head moddifying each panel each time and never be done. I figured by putting it out in the public again, it will force me to stop. The car might be for sale at the end of the year or I might just hold onto it and give it as a gift to one of my best friends who comes home in 014 after doing a long bid.

Don't think that means I am going to take it easy to aviod getting injured. I'm still going to continue to dive into the 5th row chasing loose balls (no homo) in the closing minutes of games where we are up by 30.

Hopefully the year is a good one for everyone and VIP can reach new levels in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment